The High Technology Foundation, based in Fairmont, West Virginia, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization functioning as an engine of economic change for growing a statewide, regional and national high-tech business sector. We have established a multi-faceted approach to maximize economic development and commercialization.
Provide innovative, technology-based programs, products and services to the global marketplace.
A vibrant, national technology organization driven by knowledge, excellence and innovation with West Virginia values and global capabilities. We do this by…
- Performing technologies-based business development, from building new enterprises to helping customers thrive in the global marketplace.
- Executing a full cadre of world-class commercialization products and services that bring forth productive results.
- Being fully engaged in all aspects of innovative research and development from discovery to deployment.
- Developing a state-of-the-art technology park and support infrastructure to foster an energetic community of innovative organizations and highly-skilled workers.
- Hosting networking events and small business training programs.
- Serving as a catalyst to diversify and strengthen the West Virginia economy and its technology-based workforce.
- Demonstrating good stewardship and accountability in our support of federal initiatives and specific government work activities.
- Setting the standard and being a showcase for other technology-driven organizations.